Ten Simple Steps to Manifest the Year Ahead
When I was sixteen I had a poster on the wall in my bedroom with the most elegant ballerina standing on point with a caption that read “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it, if you can dream it, you can become it,” by William Arthur Ward. This quote has resonated with me for more than four decades.
I would like to share my recipe for manifestation. First off, I believe this works because I am living proof of using this magic formula in my own life and second, when we can create on a quantum level, we are literally moving molecules. Shaping energy. We live in a HOLOGRAM! We are powerful creators beyond our knowing. If we can simply approach our lives believing that IT IS POSSIBLE, we are already half way there. Harnessing the energy that exists in the quantum field is the quantum mechanics that proves our thoughts really do create our reality.
There are a lot of formulas out there for manifestation. Mine has been a weaving together of many different processes and has worked for me. What people often don’t realize is that the majority of the work is IN THE VISION. It’s in the IMAGINATION of what you want to create. If we can get clear about what it is we want to bring forward, the universe will immediately go to work on moving heaven and earth to assist you in your endeavor. So here goes:
- 1. Create space for this. Clear your schedule – be comfortable in a place that you can get some time to yourself.
- 2. Center yourself. Sit quiet. Focus on your heart. Pull your energy inward, call it to you. Bring it back from wherever it might be out circulating. Be Here Now.
- 3. Using a pen and paper (not a keyboard) handwrite your first sentence that starts with, “I am so happy and grateful now that I………..” (and then you fill in the blank with what you want to create).
- 4. Handwrite the vision in the first person, in the present tense as if it’s already happening.
- 5. Begin each sentence with “I AM” – when you embody the “I AM” you are communicating with the universe and activating the law of attraction.
- 6. Use words that are expansive, rather than contracting. Use language that speaks to what you DO want, rather than what you DO NOT want. Expansive Example: I am so happy and grateful now that I am at my ideal weight. Contracting Example: I am so happy and grateful that I am not gaining weight.
- 7. Work your joy and gratitude into each sentence. How are you going to feel when this is actually happening? Get excited as you write. Describe all of your senses in your vision. What does it look like, feel like, smell like, taste like, sound like and intuit like?
- 8. Tweak it. Feel good about it and then type it up.
- 9. Read it out loud once a day. Feel it as it’s coming closer into your experience. Get excited about it.
- 10. **Take one little tiny step, every single day, in the direction of bringing this forward in your life.
Set Yourself Up For Success –
- + It’s got to be 50% believable within the context of your life.
- + It’s got to be a progression that makes sense in your life. (For example, if your vision is to build an entire city, you would need to first start with a single building)
- + You must take action in the direction of this vision. (We can’t just Dream It Up and then sit on the couch….)
- + On the top or the bottom of your Vision Statement write the words “This or Something Better for the Highest Good of All Concerned”
If you take the time to create a Vision Statement, I would be happy to review it during a complimentary strategy session. Feel free to email me.